Scottsm23Scottsm23

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Super tutorial v.1.1 Super tutorial v.1.1

*Pulls hair out*

You get a shitty score, just because of that horrible music.

Theoden, Horsemaster Theoden, Horsemaster

Meh

The Ending was kinda sorta funny, it would be funny if you re-did the voices and added more expression. Also try animating instead of taking pictures from the movie and making the mouth move.

Do all that then you got a hit :)

FF:CR Teaser FF:CR Teaser

You did one thing really really wrong

You forgot to include any clips of the movie, the picture was nice, but ya gotta include some clips, not just a picture and a song

DemonFoxKyuubi responds:

I don't have any clips of the show yet. That's actually the first thing I've ever done on Flash. Even the picture is not the finalized character design, it's just a pre-production sketch. The actual character designs look much better.

B: MC (Bugged Version) B: MC (Bugged Version)

Kick

ass

StarWars. short jedi stry StarWars. short jedi stry

Very Good Job

I think this is front page material, too bad the other premature queers on this web page voting did not think so, keep making these cartoons man, that cartoon was fucking amazing!

Delta-9 responds:

thanks man, much appreciated

Last Leaf Trailer Fingy Last Leaf Trailer Fingy

Not bad

But the laughing at the end sounded like a 12 year old kid lol

Mega Man Mega Man

Good Job

For someone new to flash, you did a good job, just work on your mega man design lol he looks like an old man not a boy

NG TimeTrial IX NG TimeTrial IX

Awsome

I LIKED IT ALL BUT OPENWOUNDS, BUT STILL IT WAS DAMM GOOD SO I GAVE IT A 10

"Waterman" Ep. IV "Waterman" Ep. IV

Your Loosin it man

Think before you make the next episode, 1,2 and 3 are absolutely hilarious and well done, episode 4 is absolute shit, if I were you I would re-do the entire episode.

All American Randomness All American Randomness