Scottsm23Scottsm23

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Super tutorial v.1.1 Super tutorial v.1.1

*Pulls hair out*

You get a shitty score, just because of that horrible music.

Theoden, Horsemaster Theoden, Horsemaster

Meh

The Ending was kinda sorta funny, it would be funny if you re-did the voices and added more expression. Also try animating instead of taking pictures from the movie and making the mouth move.

Do all that then you got a hit :)

FF:CR Teaser FF:CR Teaser

You did one thing really really wrong

You forgot to include any clips of the movie, the picture was nice, but ya gotta include some clips, not just a picture and a song

DemonFoxKyuubi responds:

I don't have any clips of the show yet. That's actually the first thing I've ever done on Flash. Even the picture is not the finalized character design, it's just a pre-production sketch. The actual character designs look much better.

The New Hitler! The New Hitler!

I FUCKING HATE BUSH

I am a canadian, I fucking hate bush, he's fucking MABUS, for those who dont know who the hell MABUS is start reading nostradamus. 5 dollars says that fucking moron takes over canada within the next 4 years, I dont wanna become some fucking american, move to Canada, all u gotta put up with is the liberal bullshit. Awsome movie man, it deserves front page

Creature Creator V1 Creature Creator V1

THIS SUCKED

THIS WAS WORSE THAN THAT HITLERS HAPPY DAY MOVIE!

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

Quit Bitching People

Quit Bitching people, you go into somthing you know will offend you, so why do you go into it then bitch about it l8tr.. i mean seriously people get a life, i would say get laid but of wait thats against your gay religion. I mean seriously all you people do is bitch and complain, if someone aint Christain or Cathlic then there satans cock sucks, I lost my respect for any religion worshiping god a long time ago.